Wednesday, January 9, 2013

REVIEW: Quaker Real Medley

Quaker Real Medley
I got a Holiday #VoxBox from Influenster. In my Voxbox,  I received a sample of Real Medleys from Quaker.

Ok, Let me just say.. Quaker out does them self EVERY time!!!!

I've always been a fan of Apple Cinnamon oatmeal.

Quaker took Apple cinnamon oatmeal to a whole new level that BLOWS YOUR MIND!! so good.

I received a sample of the Cherry Pistachio in my Holiday VoxBox [Courtesy of Influenster] Which, if you haven't signed up for... WHAT are you waiting for!? Sign up at Influenster

I absolutely fell in love with this oatmeal. I didn't like the cherry almond pistachio all that much, but thats just because i'm not partial to Cherry! However, I was so intrigued by it's abundance of flavor that I had to find a store that sold them. I went to my local grocery store and bought the Apple, Peach, and Berry since I hadn't tried them yet. Needless to say... Apple is my favorite.

PLEASE go buy this. You'll want to buy this 12pk in no time! You'll love it. Oh, and the price is AVG 1.79 per so it's not even expensive! 


Now, Don't forget there are 3 other flavors too!! There is:

Peach 
 Quaker Real Medleys Peach Almond Oatmeal+
Summer Berry
 Quaker Real Medleys Summer Berry Oatmeal+
Cherry Almond Pistachio
Quaker Real Medleys Cherry Pistachio Oatmeal+

No comments:

Post a Comment