Monday, January 21, 2013

Review; NYC New York Liquid Lipshine

NYC New York Liquid Lipshine


LIQUID LIPSHINE



 
Product Info:
Have you heard the gossip? There’s a new gloss in town! NYC New York Color Liquid Lip Shine is getting headlines with seriously high-drama color at a seriously low price. Pure pigments give a 3-D effect that’s off-the-charts glossy. Tons of hot new shades, from preppy nudes to bold statement hues – all for less than your weekly fashion magazine.
$2.49*
 
 
REVIEW:
 
I absolutely adore this product. Not only is it affordable but it gives you subtle beautiful color without too much gloss on your lips. It's not terribly sticky, and it looks GREAT. I'm going to keep this review short, but the the color pallet to choose from is phenomenal and I honestly just love everything about this product! I got the NYC Nude in my Holiday VoxBox, and I loved it so much taht I went out and bought 3 other colors!!!
Nude York City [the color I recieved]
 
These are the colors that I bought after the fact!
 
Big Apple Spice
                  Wine in Dine
                                  Fashion Avenue Fuschia

No comments:

Post a Comment