Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Review: Kiss NailDress

Embedded image permalinkNailDress by Kiss

 

Fashion that Sticks

Perfect for natural nails! 28 Nail Strips in each pack - Fits all nails and lasts up to a week. Goes on in minutes, off in seconds without remover. Cut up your leftover strips and use them as nail art.
REVIEW:
5 STARS
I absolutely love this product. I've had it for a little while now, and I didn't have an occassion to wear them to, so I didn't put them on until now. I have a book blog event tomorrow, in Boston. I decided that I wanted my nails to look presentable for some of my favorite authors!So above is a photo of my nails with the BABYDOLL KissDress. I LOVE THEM! Oh did I mention that it was super easy to put on and shape!? I totally saved my leftovers [it was a lot since I have very short nails!] so that I can do this again, but french mani style.
Love Love LOVE this product!
 
 
 
Other's I intend to buy!
Push-UpGownCorset

No comments:

Post a Comment